Wednesday 15 January 2014

Jennifer Lopez: “I Don’t Know If I will Get Married to Casper Smart”

Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart - January 2014 - BellaNaija
Jennifer Lopez may be in love but she is unsure that she will walk down the aisle the 4th time.
After exiting American Idol a year ago, she went on her first world tour and looked for support from her mother and her 25 year old boyfriend Casper Smart.
To promote the new season of singing reality TV show, the 44 year superstar was asked about her relationship by reporters.
Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart - January 2014 - BellaNaija 01
On always being in a relationship: “I’m one of those people who does not like to be alone,” she said. “I have no shame saying that at this point in my life. I think we have to own who we are.”
On getting married: “I don’t know. We’ll see. I don’t know,” she said when asked if she would like to get married for the fourth time. “You know, I’ve always believed in that institution. I believe in it, but it is difficult. I’ve had my challenges, but at the same time I believe in love, and I think that is the main thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post