Sunday 19 January 2014

Jennifer Lopez Doesn’t Like Being Single

jennifer lopez
“I’m one of those people who does not like to be alone. I have no shame saying that at this point in my life. I think we have to own who we are.”
Hey, at least she’s honest! At an American Idol panel, the newly-single Jennifer Lopez was asked about her relationship history and if she’d marry again. Jen had this to say about it: yup. When I first read her confession that she doesn’t enjoy being single, my little codependency-phobic heart cringed. On the other hand, why should JLo pretend otherwise just to make other women feel better? She knows who she is, what she needs, and she’s confident enough to say it. I suppose that takes a lot more courage than being single just for the sake of proving something.

[US Weekly]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post