Wednesday 24 July 2013

lol.....LETTER OF APPLICATION BY AN AKWA-IBOM GIRL....jokes only!

An apprication to be jour
serfant.
Here is the summarly of my cfi.
My name is Ekaette my inklish
name is Yulet(Juliet). Ah yam
flom Ibiaku Ntok Okpo in Akwa
Ibom stead(state). I blought up
in Ayekunle den we relogate to
Jaba @ Lakos. Ah yam a fery
vunny and hadt worging kirl,
my hoppies are picking snail
and planting casafa. I know
how to dance asonto and
etighi. ...My best musician is
yokodo. I can sing tiwa safage
and ron yassi. I have a strong
glush on marfin regord. I like
gooking, gleaning and
washzing. Oka mma Abassi ur
rife will nefa lemain d same if u
emproy me. I will even help
madam satisvy jou when she
is tiredt if jou think ah yam lie
to you, Oka ko to my fillage
and axe of Ekibaby alias Yulet
d Kurimakpa baby.
Tank jew....lwkmd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post